We are currently on a journey to develop our campsite near Peterson-super-Ely.
We have have appointed an Architect and are now seeking support from professional services with developing the master plan.
We are looking to have following surveys to be completed:
- Transport Statement – to include liaison with highway authority, layouts and parking provision and travel characteristics
- Tree Survey – to include a tree constraints report with accompanying plan and schedule in order to guide the design process
- Arboricultural Impacts Assessment – to include tree retention/ removal plan, an arboricultural method statement detailing methods of tree protection
- Topographical site survey – to include spot levels, the location of utilities, surface changes, buildings, vegetation, road furniture, drainage features, highway boundaries, ridge and eaves height of surrounding buildings, location of tree line overlooking campsite and indication of tree height and other features deemed relevant whilst on site.
- Ecology – to include desk-based study, preliminary ecological appraisal and reporting
- Tender Specification for Ecology (1.2mb PDF)
- Tender Specification for Topographical (1.2mb PDF)
- Tender Specification for Transport (1.2mb PDF)
- Tender Specification for Arboricultural (1.2mb PDF)
The closing date for tenders is Friday 5th February at noon.
For more information please contact Office@cardiffandvalescouts.org.uk